Browse this page of short, conversational videos and watch those that work for your situation.
- Are you a small group leader? Watch a practical and encouraging video series to further enhance your skills.
- Have you been asked to lead a small group? BOW videos can help you understand the role and responsibility of a leader.
- Are you planning to lead a study from our Journaling Series? Watch Tips for Leading a Journaling Study.
- Are you responsible to train or coach small group leaders? Ask your leaders to watch the videos at home and come to group training prepared to discuss the questions from the video, allowing you to maximize the time together.
Additional Resources for Small Group Leaders:
- Learn about Asking Open Questions which facilitate deeper group discussion.
- Study the best practices for leading one of our new journaling studies.
- Discover additional Great Leader Resources that fit your needs.
- Download the Women’s Bible Study Small Group Leader’s Handbook and use it as the basis for developing your own handbook.
Tips for Leading a Journaling Study
– with Kay Daigle
Practical help for the leader of a BOW journaling study.
Leading a Small Group toward Spiritual Growth Series
– with Kelly Arabie
Looking for spiritual growth in your small group? Kelly joins Kay with practical ways to achieve your goals by understanding the essentials to achieve such growth and how to prepare and lead the discussion.
Asking Powerful Questions Series
– with Jill Williams
Would you like deeper relationships with your friends, small group, children, or co-workers? Watch these three videos with Jill Williams, licensed coach, to learn practical skills to do so.
Framework for Fostering an Environment of Collaboration
Asking Powerful Questions Resources