Browse this page of short, conversational videos and watch those that work for your situation.
- Are you a small group leader? Watch one of BOW’s practical and encouraging video series below to further enhance your skills.
- Are you planning to lead a study from our Journaling Series? Watch “Tips for Leading a Journaling Study.”
- Are you responsible to train or coach small group leaders? Ask your leaders to watch the videos at home and come to group training prepared to discuss the questions from the video, allowing you to maximize the time together.
Additional Resources for Small Group Leaders:
- Learn about Asking Open Questions which facilitate deeper group discussion.
- Discover additional Great Leader Resources that fit your needs.
- Download the Women’s Bible Study Small Group Leader’s Handbook and use it as the basis for developing your own handbook.
Tips for Leading a Journaling Study
This video provides practical help for any small group leader, but particularly for those who lead a BOW journaling study or those who want to use open questions. The podcast version is also available.
– with Kay Daigle
Leading a Small Group toward Spiritual Growth Series
Looking for spiritual growth in your small group? Kelly Arabie joins Kay with practical ways to achieve your goals by understanding the essentials to achieve such growth and how to prepare and lead the discussion.
– with Kelly Arabie
Downloadable Resource: Asking Open Questions
Listening Well Series
Listening is essential to a good small group connection. Cheri helps leaders listen before, during, and after their group meetings. (You can listen to or download the podcast of 1- Before the Small Group Meeting, 2- During the Small Group Meeting, and 3-After the Small Group Meeting. Or browse all our podcasts.)
– with Cheri Hudspith
Downloadable Resource: Reflection Questions
Asking Powerful Questions Series
Would you like deeper relationships with your friends, small group, children, or co-workers? Watch these three videos with Jill Williams, licensed coach, to learn practical skills to do so. Connect to the podcast episodes if you prefer: 1- “The Want To,” 2- “The Framework” and “The Tools.”
– with Jill Williams
Download either Framework for Fostering an Environment of Collaboration or
Asking Powerful Questions Resources