BOW’s short, free conversational videos and podcasts are purposed to provide understanding of the role of a teacher and growth in teaching skills.
- Do you want to grow as a Bible teacher? This series is essential: Step by Step Teaching Process. Our latest series In-Depth Message Preparation is a great follow up to that series. Other helpful choices: Growing as a Speaker, The Prep Before the Podium, Navigating Speaking Engagements, Choosing Powerful Illustrations & Applications, Know Your Audience! Check on this page for those available on podcast.
- Are you teaching the Bible? These free videos will help you navigate that role well: Multiplying Strengths: A Case for Team Teaching, Teaching Groups–Interactive or Lecture?, Protecting your Kids’ Privacy as a Bible Teacher and Let’s Check our Mindsets, Teachers.
- Are you exploring the possibility that God is asking you to teach his Word? Gain wisdom from these videos: Navigating Speaking Engagements: Growing as a Speaker, Should I Be a Bible Teacher?
- Are you leading a women’s ministry and wonder whether to use a video or live teacher? We think through the issues in Why Use Live Teachers, not Video.
- Is the Bible trustworthy? Angela Everett provides support for its historicity in a series on biblical archaeology that will enable you to teach with confidence.
- Do you wonder why it’s important to study an issue for yourself? Check out Natalie Eastman‘s video for answers.
Additional Teaching Resources:
- Download our list of resources for leaders.
Hear how biblical archaeology gives us confidence in the historicity of the Bible and increases our faith as Angela Everett shows a few of the major discoveries. Part 1-Why Is It Important?, Part 2-Old Testament Discoveries and Part 3-New Testament Discoveries are available on BOW’s podcast.
Step by Step Teaching Process Series
Gain practical skills for becoming a great Bible teacher. This free series is a great resource for those trying to figure it out for themselves. Part 1 – Preparing a Message, Part 2 – Devotional Example and Part 3 – Devotional Debrief are now available on BOW’s podcast, and don’t miss the resource download below under the video.
Why Study Biblical Issues for Yourself?
If you’ve ever wondered if you should take the time to discover what the Bible teaches on a subject for yourself, check out Natalie’s challenging talk which applies to everyone who influences others. The podcast episode is available as well.
– with Dr. Natalie Eastman