BOW’s short, free conversational videos are designed to help you understand the role of a teacher and grow your teaching skills.
- Are you teaching the Bible? Our Step by Step Teaching Process series and Know Your Audience! provide practical guidelines to grow your skills.
- Are you exploring the possibility that God is asking you to teach his Word? Gain wisdom from this video: Should I Be a Bible Teacher?
- Are you leading a women’s ministry and wonder whether to use a video or live teacher? We think through the issues in Why Use Live Teachers, not Video.
- Do you have children? Watch Protecting your Kids’ Privacy as a Bible Teacher.
Additional Teaching Resources:
- Download our list of resources for leaders.
Step by Step Teaching Process Series
Get practical help for becoming a great Bible teacher. This free series includes guidelines for preparation, an example, and the debrief of the example. What a great help for those of us who’ve had to figure it out for ourselves!
Why Study Biblical Issues for Yourself?
If you’ve ever wondered if you should take the time to discover what the Bible teaches on a subject for yourself, check out Natalie’s helpful short talk for all of us who influence others.
– with Dr. Natalie Eastman