BOW’s short, free conversational videos/podcast episodes linked below are designed to help us fulfill Jesus’ commands to love our neighbors as ourselves and treat others as we would have them treat us. The resources in podcast format are linked in the descriptions of the videos on this page.
- Ministering to Gen Z
- Kay Daigle’s Learning to Love Our Neighbors shares reflections on her recent trip to the border and a biblical response.
- Post-Roe: Supporting Mothers and Babies How do we as the church care well for women and their children now that Dobbs has overturned the right to an abortion? Sharifa Stevens and Kay Daigle discuss it.
- Sexual Abuse and the Church Mary DeMuth shares how we as the church should respond when a victim shares about sexual abuse.
- Diversity of a Different Kind gives guidance to carry the right attitude into conflict.
- Embrace the Impact of Prayer helps us care well for others through intercession.
- On the issue of racial reconciliation and caring well for our brothers & sisters, we have two series: Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation and Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation.
- Minister well to singles through The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church.
- Ministering TO Millennials
Diversity of a Different Kind
Oletha Barnett, author of Diversity of a Different Kind, joins BOW Ministry Team member Kelley Mathews to discuss looking at conflict resolution through the lens of diversity. Listen to or download the podcast.
Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation
All believers can take healing steps toward our brothers and sisters. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to 1- Where to Begin, 2- Evaluating and Listening, 3- Do’s and Don’ts and 4- Empathy not Sympathy.
Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation
Grow in understanding of the reasons for the racial divide and help with what to do about it. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to the podcast episodes “What is White Privilege“, “It’s a Gospel Issue” or “Reconciliation 101“.
Sexual Abuse and the Church
Mary DeMuth, author of We Too: How the Church Can Respond Redemptively to the Sexual Abuse Crisis and The Most Misunderstood Women of the Bible: What Their Stories Teach Us About Thriving, joins BOW Ministry Team member Kelley Mathews to discuss how we as the church should respond when a victim shares about sexual abuse. You can also access it on our podcast.
Embrace the Impact of Prayer
Crickett Keeth, author of On Bended Knee, joins BOW Team member Sharifa Stevens in this three-part video series on prayer. Podcast episodes of 1- Understand the Purpose of Prayer, 2- Remove the Hindrances to Prayer and 3- Embrace the Power of Prayer have been posted if you prefer that format.
The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church
Elizabeth Woodson shares insights from her leadership experience with singles about what ministry to this group is, what it should be, and how to get there. Part 1-Where We Are, Part 2-Where We Should Be and Part 3-How to Get Where We Should Be are available on BOW’s podcast.
– with Elizabeth Woodson
Millennials: The Good, the Bad, and the Ministry Series
Maybe you’ve heard bad reports of Millennials or don’t know how to relate to them in the church. Nika Spaulding discusses them with Kay in our free series Millennials: The Good, the Bad, and the Ministry. You can listen to the first three episodes on our podcast: Identifying Them, Ministering TO Millennials and Ministering WITH Millennials.