BOW’s short, free conversational videos from experts are designed to help grow your leadership skills. Scroll down to see our helpful videos linked on this page.
- Do you minister or mentor singles? Elizabeth Woodson informs us how to do that well in “The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church.”
- Deepen your relationships at home or in your small group by Asking Powerful Questions with personal Coach Jill Williams.
- Not sure you’re a leader? Consider how God can use you as you watch our 3-part series You Are on God’s Team with Claudia McGuire. Make use of her practical ideas by downloading this free idea page.
- Are you trying to balance ministry involvement (paid or volunteer) with home and kids? Watch our latest series Mommies & Ministry.
- Leaders must care well for their own souls so that they have the inner resources to lead others. Our new Burnout series with Dr. Michelle Pokorny can help those who lead anywhere, and Dr. Gail Seidel’s series on Soul Care provides further help for leaders’ ongoing spiritual nourishment.
- Leaders will encounter conflict–it’s inevitable. The trick is responding well. Watch our basic Fight Right series for basic conflict principles and then Helping Leaders Survive & Thrive through Conflict series as Dr. Sue Edwards gives practical help specific to leaders.
- Does the term Millennial scare you as you think of leading them or having them lead? Watch Nika Spaulding’s latest series Millennials: The Good, the Bad, and the Ministry for insight concerning both issues.
- Are you involved in choosing material for a church-wide ministry, small group, or class? Nika Spaulding’s series Choosing Trustworthy Resources provides the guidance you need to navigate the multitude of choices.
- Do you lead a ministry or non-profit? Claudia McGuire’s 3-part series Be Strategic for Effective Ministry will help you create a focused plan based on your vision.
- Speaking of vision, do you have one or aren’t sure what to do with it? Learn from Debbie Stuart’s series Casting Vision. Or for those who serve in more common venues (parenting, mentoring, or influencing friends), watch Vision for the Small and Ordinary Places.
- Do you lead meetings for your team, committee, or even one-on-one? Watch our video series Meetings that Work.
Additional Help for Leading:
- Download our list of resources for leaders.
Casting Vision Series
– with Debbie Stuart
Vision for the Small and Ordinary Places
– with Dr. Kay Daigle
Vision isn’t limited to big ministry but applies to relationships of influence. This free video shows how vision points to the positive future rather than daily problems.
Be Strategic for Effective Ministry Series
– with Claudia McGuire
Meetings That Work Series
– with Claudia McGuire
The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church Series
– with Elizabeth Woodson
Elizabeth Woodson, staff member at the Village Church in Flower Mound Texas, shares insights from her leadership experience with singles as to what ministry to this demographic is now, what it should be, and how to get there.
Asking Powerful Questions Series
– with Jill Williams
Would you like deeper relationships with your friends, small group, children, or co-workers? Watch these three videos with Jill Williams, licensed coach, to learn practical skills to do so.
Framework for Fostering an Environment of Collaboration
Asking Powerful Questions Resources
Soul Care Series
– with Gail Seidel
Dr. Gail Seidel shares the what, why, and how of soul care.
Follow Up to Videos
Invitation to COME to Jesus
Recommended Reading List Soul Care in Spiritual Leadership
Helping Leaders Survive & Thrive through Conflict
– with Sue Edwards
Do you need encouragement and help because a conflict has arisen in your leadership? Dr. Sue Edwards provides practical help for navigating it as a leader and insights into the way many women respond to it.
Watch the series on Conflict basics: Fight Right
Why Study Biblical Issues for Yourself?
– with Dr. Natalie Eastman
If you’ve ever wondered if you should take the time to discover what the Bible teaches on a subject for yourself, check out Natalie’s helpful short talk for all of us who influence others.