BOW’s short, free conversational videos linked below are designed to help grow your leadership skills.
- Leaders will encounter conflict–it’s inevitable. The trick is responding well. Watch our basic Fight Right series for basic conflict principles and then Helping Leaders Survive & Thrive through Conflict series as Dr. Sue Edwards gives practical help specific to leaders.
- Does the term Millennial scare you as you think of leading them or having them lead? Watch Nika Spaulding’s latest series Millennials: The Good, the Bad, and the Ministry for insight concerning both issues.
- Are you involved in choosing material for a church-wide ministry, small group, or class? Nika Spaulding’s series Choosing Trustworthy Resources provides the guidance you need to navigate the multitude of choices.
- Prioritize the care of your soul in 2018. As leaders, we must carefully nourish our own souls to care well for others. Watch Dr. Gail Seidel’s series Soul Care to grow in your awareness and receive practical help.
- Do you lead a ministry or non-profit? Claudia McGuire’s 3-part series Be Strategic for Effective Ministry will help you create a focused plan based on your vision.
- Speaking of vision, do you have one? Or maybe you aren’t sure what to do with it. Learn from Debbie Stuart’s series Casting Vision.
- Perhaps your leadership is in smaller and more common venues such as parenting, mentoring, or influencing friends. Vision for the Small and Ordinary Places video is for you.
- Do you lead meetings for your team, committee, or even one-on-one? Watch our video series Meetings that Work.
Additional Help for Leading:
- Download our list of resources for leaders.
Casting Vision Series
– with Debbie Stuart
Vision for the Small and Ordinary Places
– with Dr. Kay Daigle
Vision isn’t limited to big ministry but applies to relationships of influence. This free video shows how vision points to the positive future rather than daily problems.
Be Strategic for Effective Ministry Series
– with Claudia McGuire
Meetings That Work Series
– with Claudia McGuire
Helping Leaders Survive & Thrive through Conflict
– with Sue Edwards
Do you need encouragement and help because a conflict has arisen in your leadership? Dr. Sue Edwards provides practical help for navigating it as a leader and insights into the way many women respond to it.
Watch the series on Conflict basics: Fight Right
Soul Care Series
– with Gail Seidel
Dr. Gail Seidel shares the what, why, and how of soul care.
Follow Up to Videos
Invitation to COME to Jesus
Recommended Reading List Soul Care in Spiritual Leadership
Why Study Biblical Issues for Yourself?
– with Dr. Natalie Eastman
If you’ve ever wondered if you should take the time to discover what the Bible teaches on a subject for yourself, check out Natalie’s helpful short talk for all of us who influence others.