We offer free, short videos or video series to help you grow as a leader.
What kind of leadership skills do you need?
All of the below videos are available at You, as a Leader.
Descriptions of the below videos are provided at Ministry Issues.
BOW provides resources that apply not only to leaders, but to all believers.
Grow in Christlikeness through our free videos:
- Biblical Manhood & Womanhood discusses what is biblical and what is cultural.
- Spiritual Friendship provides a model for building a uniquely Christian relationship.
- Sharing Your Faith Story prepares anyone for friendship evangelism.
- You Are on God’s Team encourages your service.
- Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation
- Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation
- Fight Right guides through conflict.
- It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT helps navigate women & men working together.
Our low cost studies are designed for all ages and maturity levels while stretching everyone to grow. What’s a journaling study? It’s not art or anything difficult. It’s simply answering open questions on your own paper!
- Running the Race: A Bible Study of the Life of Paul (learning to follow Jesus as Paul did)
- The ONE Story (the Bible’s meta-narrative which pulls together the whole Bible)
- Who is this Jesus? (Gospel of John)
- An Anchor for the Soul (a study of the Minor Prophets who speak to us today)
- Near to the Heart of God (selected psalms in both Journaling & Classic formats)
- A Walk of Faith (Abraham’s relationship with God)
- Interrupted by God (stories of God’s work through biblical people)
- Seeing Clearly through the Darkness (a study of Judges for the church today – available for free from bible.org)
From Ordinary Woman to Spiritual Leader: Grow your Influence
by Kay Daigle
One thing that I have discovered is that every woman leads someone. Perhaps you influence a friend, child, co-worker, or neighbor. You may also lead a group, large or small. Because this book is designed to help you seek God more deeply and better understand your calling, you will be challenged spiritually through its principles. It will help you influence others more intentionally. My prayer is that it will bring you encouragement and that God will use it to grow you as a leader in your sphere of influence. –Kay