We offer free, short videos and video series to help you grow as a leader.
What kind of leadership skills do you need?
All of the below videos are available at You, as a Leader.
Descriptions of the below videos are provided at Ministry Issues.
All of the below videos are available at Ministry Skills.
BOW provides resources that apply not only to leaders, but to all believers.
Grow in Christlikeness through our free videos
- Diversity of a Different Kind provides a fresh approach to personal conflict resolution.
- Lament series on Understanding and Practicing Lament
- Finding a Mentor
- A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation
- Justice in the Bible
- Embrace the Impact of Prayer
- Biblical Manhood & Womanhood features Dr. Sandra Glahn discussing what is actually biblical vs. what is cultural.
- Sharing Your Faith Story prepares anyone for friendship evangelism.
- You Are on God’s Team encourages your service.
- Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation
- Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation
- Fight Right guides through conflict.
- It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT envisions a better way for women & men to work together in the church.
The modern church and its people are facing difficult issues in today’s world. We provide biblically-based conversations to help navigate those topics on BOW’s podcast and videos. Contact us with ideas for other issues you’d like us to tackle.
- Biblical Archaeology Angela Everett helps all believers understand how archaeological discoveries support the historicity of the Bible and increase our faith as she talks about a few of the major artifacts.
- Justice in the Bible with Nika Spaulding and Kay Daigle overviews what the Bible says about this all important topic.
- Biblical Manhood and Womanhood with Dr. Sandra Glahn takes a closer look at what the Bible actually says about this topic in contrast to what is actually cultural instead.
- On the issue of racial division we have two series: Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation for leaders and Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation for all of us.
- Elizabeth Woodson provides the church guidance for ministering well to singles in The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church.
- Women in Public Ministry: Revisiting the Issue series with Dr. Sandra Glahn.
- It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT Dr. Jackie Roese discusses a better way for women & men in the church working together.
God has designed those in the church to care well for others. Our videos can help!
- Diversity of a Different Kind gives guidance to carry the right attitude into conflict.
- Embrace the Impact of Prayer helps us care well for others through intercession.
- On the issue of racial reconciliation and caring well for our brothers & sisters, we have two series: Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation and Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation.
- Minister well to singles through The Forgotten Ones: Singles and the Church.
- Ministering TO Millennials
Our low-cost studies are designed for all ages and maturity levels while stretching everyone to grow. What’s a journaling study? It’s not art or anything difficult. It’s simply answering open questions on your own paper!
- Kingdom Living: A Study of the Sermon on the Mount (reflecting the priorities of Jesus’ upside down kingdom)
- The ONE Story (the Bible’s meta-narrative which pulls together the whole Bible)
- Who is this Jesus? (Gospel of John)
- Interrupted by God (stories of God’s work through biblical people)
- Near to the Heart of God (selected psalms in both Journaling & Classic formats)
- A Walk of Faith (Abraham’s relationship with God)
- An Anchor for the Soul (a study of the Minor Prophets who speak to us today) – available for free from bible.org)
- Running the Race: A Bible Study of the Life of Paul (learning to follow Jesus as Paul did – available for free at bible.org)
- Seeing Clearly through the Darkness (a study of Judges for the church today – available for free from bible.org)
From Ordinary Woman to Spiritual Leader: Grow your Influence
by Kay Daigle
One thing that I have discovered is that every woman leads someone. Perhaps you influence a friend, child, co-worker or neighbor. You may also lead a group, large or small. Because this book is designed to help you seek God more deeply and better understand your calling, you will be challenged spiritually through its principles. It will help you influence others more intentionally. My prayer is that it will bring you encouragement and that God will use it to grow you as a leader in your sphere of influence. –Kay