BOW’s short, free conversational videos (some are also in podcast form) linked on this page are designed to help you live out your faith. Or download the resources linked under the videos on this page.
- Become part of the solution to the racial divide in the U.S. by watching our two helpful video series. This is a crucial time for the church to lead out.
- Do you have a deep spiritual friendship? Do you even know what that involves? Sissy Mathew helps us understand what they are and why we need them in the series Spiritual Friendship.
- Learn how to move conversations toward spiritual topics and share your faith story in a non-threatening way through Donna Skell‘s series Sharing Your Faith Story.
- How do we relate as men and women with the risk of inappropriate sexual relationships? Jackie Roese‘s series deals with with underlying issues rather than simple bandaids: It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT.
- Are you willing to serve God? Watch You Are on God’s Team with Claudia McGuire.
- Fight Right? Is that an option? Watch the 3-part series with Oletha Barnett who shares her expertise and wisdom from leading reconciliation ministries.
Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation
All believers can take healing steps toward our brothers and sisters. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to the first episode “Where to Begin”, the second “Evaluating and Listening“, the third “Do’s and Don’ts” or the fourth, “Empathy not Sympathy.”
You Are on God’s Team
It’s often difficult to serve God when we don’t feel ready or adequate. This series digs into the Scripture to see how God used three women in new and surprising ways. He is ready to use you, too. The podcasts of “God Uses Your Story”, “God Uses Your Availability”, and “God Uses Your Gifts” have been posted if you prefer that format.
–with Claudia McGuire
Understand the nature of conflict, God’s way through it, and how allowing for the differences of others helps avoid it.
–with Oletha Barnett
Fight Right Resource
Series focused on Leaders: Empowering Leaders to Strive & Thrive through Conflict
Sharing Your Faith Story
All believers should be ready and able to share their faith stories in a non-threatening way. Through this three-part series you will learn how to prepare your own story. Podcast episodes of all the videos are now available: Part 1 answers “Why?” and Part 2 discusses “When and with Whom?” Part 3 is “What to Include.”
It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT
In light of #metoo and #churchtoo, how do men and women work together? Dr. Jackie Roese discusses the issues in this short 3-part series.
–with Dr. Jackie Roese
Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation
Grow in understanding why there is a racial divide and what we can each do about it. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to the podcast episodes “What is White Privilege“, “It’s a Gospel Issue” or “Reconciliation 101“.