BOW’s short, free conversational videos (some are also in podcast form) linked on this page are designed to help you live out your faith. Or download the resources linked under the videos on this page.
- In the midst of a culture that is divided on just about everything, Arnita Taylor‘s three-episode series “A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation” is a practical guide to help us talk to each other in ways that heal, not divide.
- Nika Spaulding discusses “Biblical Justice” with Kay Daigle in a three-part series. If you have never understood what it is and its relevance to the gospel, you can look for answers in theses episodes.
- Why pray? What prevents us from praying? What is its impact? Watch the new series in the right hand column on prayer with Crickett Keeth, author of On Bended Knee.
- Become part of the solution to the racial divide in the U.S. by watching our two helpful video series. This is a crucial time for the church to lead out.
- Learn how to move conversations toward spiritual topics and share your faith story in a non-threatening way through Donna Skell‘s series Sharing Your Faith Story.
- You’ve heard about biblical manhood and womanhood. How biblical is it? Dr. Sandra Glahn of DTS talks with BOW Team member Sharifa Stevens about it.
- On that subject, Jackie Roese‘s series deals with underlying issues of relating as men and women with the risk of inappropriate sexual relationships: It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT.
- Are you willing to serve God? Watch You Are on God’s Team with Claudia McGuire.
- Fight Right? Is that an option? Watch the 3-part series with Oletha Barnett who shares her expertise and wisdom from leading reconciliation ministries.
Beginning the Road to Racial Reconciliation
All believers can take healing steps toward our brothers and sisters. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to the first episode “Where to Begin”, the second “Evaluating and Listening“, the third “Do’s and Don’ts” or the fourth, “Empathy not Sympathy.”
You Are on God’s Team
It’s often difficult to serve God when we don’t feel ready or adequate. This series digs into the Scripture to see how God used three women in new and surprising ways. He is ready to use you, too. The podcasts of “God Uses Your Story”, “God Uses Your Availability”, and “God Uses Your Gifts” have been posted if you prefer that format.
–with Claudia McGuire
Understand the nature of conflict, God’s way through it, and how allowing for the differences of others helps avoid it.
–with Oletha Barnett
Fight Right Resource
Series focused on Leaders: Empowering Leaders to Strive & Thrive through Conflict
A Language of Healing
Arnita Taylor and Kay Daigle discuss Arnita’s book A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation in a series of 3 videos. Podcast episodes of “An Opportune Moment” , “Five Practices of a Peacemaker” and “Operating in Shared Spaces” have been posted if you prefer that format.
–with Arnita Taylor
Embrace the Impact of Prayer
Crickett Keeth, author of On Bended Knee, joins BOW Team member Sharifa Stevens in this 3-part video series on prayer. Podcast episodes of “Understand the Purpose of Prayer”, “Remove the Hindrances to Prayer” and “Embrace the Power of Prayer” have been posted if you prefer that format.
Sharing Your Faith Story
All believers should be ready and able to share their faith stories in a non-threatening way. Through this three-part series you will learn how to prepare your own story. Podcast episodes of all the videos are now available: Part 1 answers “Why?” and Part 2 discusses “When and with Whom?” Part 3 is “What to Include.”
It’s Time for a RelationSHIFT
In light of #metoo and #churchtoo, how do men and women work together? Dr. Jackie Roese discusses the issues in this short 3-part series.
–with Dr. Jackie Roese
Leading Toward Racial Reconciliation
Grow in understanding why there is a racial divide and what we can each do about it. Watch the videos below, or download/listen to the podcast episodes “What is White Privilege“, “It’s a Gospel Issue” or “Reconciliation 101“.