- Get help leading a small group through our videos and downloads.
- Grow in general leadership skills by watching some of our videos or browsing our recommended leadership resources.
- Watch teaching videos to understand the role of a Bible teacher and access training to grow your teaching skills.
- Visit our blog for articles on leadership and life.
- Let us know help you need as a leader. We continue producing leadership videos and would love your input!
- Sign up below for our monthly e-newsletter to receive encouragement and leadership help.
- Read the book, From Ordinary Woman to Spiritual Leader: Grow Your Influence by Kay Daigle.
Beyond Ordinary Women Ministries provides resources that apply not only to leaders, but to all believers.
- Grow in Christlikeness through our videos and downloads.
- In the midst of a national divide in the United States over race, watch our free 3-part video series to better understand the issues and do your part to move toward God’s desire for unity in the church — for leaders and all followers of Jesus.
Over many years of ministry, Kay Daigle has written numerous Bible studies on a wide variety of subjects from personal growth to individual books of the Bible.
- Kay’s newest Bible study in our Journaling series The ONE Story is now available!
- Preview BOW’s other well-received journaling studies: Who is this Jesus?, A Walk of Faith, and Interrupted by God.
- Do you wonder how the journaling study works? Look at a study preview and/or watch our free short video for tips for leading one.
- A new, updated version of Near to the Heart of God in a traditional 5-day-a-week format is a great study of selected Psalms.
- Many of Kay’s previous 5-day study format Bible studies are available for free downloads at bible.org, and a few can be purchased in book form at Amazon.
Under-Resourced Church Support
When your church is under-resourced by size, age, demographics, or location, Beyond Ordinary Women Ministries is here to help. We can work with any church or ministry to provide free or low-cost leadership consulting/coaching, leadership training, speaking, and print resources.