The first seven months of 2016 have been busy and exciting at Beyond Ordinary Women Ministries. We launched a new, beautiful website in March, believing that God was calling us to turn our focus to online training and resources for women leaders. To do that we needed an updated website and message.
We have completed these free video series:
- Videos of women’s stories to accompany our new Interrupted by God journaling study. If you haven’t watched any of them, they are short and so encouraging!
- A 3-part leadership series with Kelly Arabie Leading a Small Group toward Spiritual Growth. If you lead a small group and want to see the group grow spiritually as followers of Jesus, these videos are so very helpful!
- Meetings that Work, another 3-part leadership series for any kind of leader. After all, every leader has to have meetings!
- A brand new 3-part series Listening Well with Cheri Hudspith, specifically focused on leading small groups but helpful to leaders in any situation. Expect to be challenged to listen more and speak less!
Other Ministry highlights:
- Kay has worked with individual leaders personally in 2 different churches to consult and/or mentor them in new roles as directors of their churches’ women’s ministries.
- Team member Virginia Grounds spoke on God’s Handiwork at a Women’s Luncheon at Highland Baptist Church in May.
- We continue to post articles on our blog to help women think and live well biblically, and also help women maximize their leadership!
Let us know how we can help you!